Thursday, October 21, 2010

Phil Galfond

"I don't try to put my opponent in spots where he can't make a right decision vs. my range. I try to get him to make the wrong decision for my hand." - Phil Galfond

I'm putting this as a blog post so i can think about it more later.

This week has been really busy for me with essays, college apps, etc, and thankfully Albert and I cancelled the prop bet for this month. It's a bit disappointing, but college apps are something I really can't fuck up, and having poker out of the way just for this month is a huge burden lifted off my shoulders.

Hopefully next month I'll be able to get back into the groove. I'm pretty excited to be moving up really soon and hopefully I'll run well so I won't need to move back down. I feel that my stay at 100NL has been long overdue, since I am very confident that I'm +EV in the games by quite a decent margin.

No comments:

Post a Comment