Saturday, October 2, 2010

Goodbye September


September is finally over, and it's been a very trying month. My return to poker hasn't been as great as I hoped and I feel like I ran very poorly. Usually when people say that it's because they remember the bad and completely forget about the good, but I've tried to remember the good spots I've been in as well, and they definitely don't outweigh the bad. My graph definitely shows this

I'm at 2.45 ptbb but it would be 4+ ptbb if you adjust allinev. I think that's a fair adjustment to make, so I feel that I'm ready for 50NL. The cbetting exercises I've done with Albert has helped me a lot too, so i'm cbetting a lot more confidently. I've subscribed to deuces cracked and I'm going to download all the full ring videos before my subscription ends. Hopefully they'll be some nice videos that can help me out with my game, but when i PTR a lot of the coaches they have like 1 ptbb win rates or they're even losing at the game. Where the fuck are they getting their coaches from? Lol

Goals from September:
[x] 18k hands
[x] Beat 25NL
[x] Move up to 50NL

Goals for october
[ ] 30k hands - Prop bet
[ ] 35k hands - Personal goal
[ ] Put in more volume than albert
[ ] Beat 50NL
[?] Move up to 100NL?
[ ] Watch a ton of DC videos

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment