Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Can't run good forever

Put in a huge session because I was tilted and seemed to get owned in every b/f spot. It's pretty frustrating but I'm reviewing the hands I play and posting on the forums so at least there's something to take away from it.

I guess this is the part where my winrate slowly starts to even out. It's nice to have a 15 ptbb heater for like 3k hands, but it's starting to slow down a little bit. At least I'm reviewing the hand histories and thinking about the lines I take. I think a problem I'm having is b/fing too small on the turn. The reason I bet smaller is because I'm scared to get pot committed, and these mother fuckers keep c/cing flop, c/cing turn, and donking for 2/3rds into me on the river. And all i have is top pair, so I can't really snap it off especially when the board runs out unfavorably. Fucking donkeys taking bullshit ass lines are tilting the shit out of me

But then again I can't really check the turn and give them a free card. So much value to be had....

Anyways, I'll try to put in a session but right now the tables are really bad. So many orange stickers :(

No comments:

Post a Comment