Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First place in 180 man!

Dear James Chung,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 108.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

YEEEEE

Had a shitty September month because I ran sickly below EV, but this score does make up for it. I sucked out with TT vs QQ 5 handed. I binked a T on the river hehe. And also KJ vs AT bvb which was also really standard since the blinds get so high so fast in these turbos. Theyre almost a complete crapshoot but people still do stupid stuff like limp call a shove with KT.

I played some more MTTs the next day but it didn't go so well. I went really deep in the 4k guarantee but got it in with AA vs KQ and flop comes KKT. If i won that pot I would've been close to top 10 in chips out of like a 3k player field. Oh well, can't win them all

September isn't completely over yet so I don't want to post a big results blog post, but it's coming real soon. Just felt like showing off my sexy 1st place score :)

No comments:

Post a Comment