Monday, September 27, 2010

Almost done for the month

Only 3 days left in September and it looks like I'm pretty much finished with poker for the rest of the month. I might put in a few more small sessions to finish up my 18k hands, but after that I have to finish a lot of homework. I have essays/projects due for both my English classes and I need to really get started on them.

At the end of the month I'll post graphs, results, and goals for the next month. I'm pretty proud of how I've played so far especially after just coming back to the game. I'm still ironing out my full ring thought process and hopefully I can really sharpen my game next month. I've been thinking of subscribing to the PTR silver premium thingy so that I can look up more people and that it's only $12 a month. If i start playing HU i'll definitely need to get it, but I guess I can live without it if I stick with FR. Oh and next month I'm definitely going to subscribe to Deuces Cracked for their free trial and go on a download marathon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment